Centurion 3% and Centurion 3%/6% both available.
- Environmentally responsible foam concentrate.
- Compatible with a wide range of proportioning and foam-making devices.
- Suitable for use with foam compatible dry powder extinguishing agents.
- Environmentally responsible formulation
- U.L. Listed as a Wetting Agent, at substantially lower usage rates than most Wetting Agents
- Premix is stable for more than 30 days (using potable water), which is significantly longer than traditional Class A foam solutions.
- Emulsifies Class B Hydrocarbon fuels
- Contains NO alcohols for higher flash point and compatibility with Class A/B Systems
- Can be used with fresh, brackish and sea water, plus exhibits good foamability, even in cold water
Universal®F3 Green 3%-3% is a superior quality 3% synthetic fluorine free (FF) foam concentrate, designed for extinguishing and securing all types of flammable liquid fires and Class A incidents. This fluorine free foam, from National Foam, has been designed specifically for general emergency responders who are faced with a variety of risks in a range of situations. Universal®F3 Green 3%-3% is a patented combination of surfactants and other ingredients to produce a vapor sealing blanket of foam that rapidly spreads over the surface of the fuel to provide rapid control and extinguishment.