The Protégé SG is a reusable, easy-to-use single gas monitor that’s configurable to detect 13 different gases. The portable device features interchangeable smart plug-and-play sensors, offering both low power IR and electrochemical sensor technologies. All sensors are field replaceable as the instrument will automatically recognize the sensor type and update the gas label on the display; therefore, no programming is required when changing sensors.
- Environmentally responsible formulation
- U.L. Listed as a Wetting Agent, at substantially lower usage rates than most Wetting Agents
- Premix is stable for more than 30 days (using potable water), which is significantly longer than traditional Class A foam solutions.
- Emulsifies Class B Hydrocarbon fuels
- Contains NO alcohols for higher flash point and compatibility with Class A/B Systems
- Can be used with fresh, brackish and sea water, plus exhibits good foamability, even in cold water