- calibrate fire suppression equipment
- test pump effectiveness
- test hydrant flows
- teach hydraulics
- Adjustable Fit - custom fit boot width to the wearer. No need to inventory multiple widths.
- 14" Leather Pull-on – full height protection
- Best Underfoot Comfort – PU foamed insole, flexible outsole
- Stedair® Reflex Fabric Bootie System
- Durable - holds up to tough environments and hazards
- One-year Warranty
- Classic Husky Tanks
- Leading Edge Tanks - can be transformed into a narrower tank for more set-up options
- Skinny Tanks - narrow folding frame drop tank
Super Vac provides the best, most durable tools for ventilation on the market.
What is PPV?Positive Pressure Ventilation uses positive airflow to remove heat and products of combustion from a structure on a fire scene. PPV fans come in many different sizes from 16″ blades that fit in the tightest of apparatus compartments to large scale PPVs for the largest of jobs. There are also a variety of options to power a PPV – battery, electric, or gas.
- Environmentally responsible foam concentrate.
- Compatible with a wide range of proportioning and foam-making devices.
- Suitable for use with foam compatible dry powder extinguishing agents.
- XPR-5568GX - Green
- XPR-5568RX - Red
- Environmentally responsible formulation
- U.L. Listed as a Wetting Agent, at substantially lower usage rates than most Wetting Agents
- Premix is stable for more than 30 days (using potable water), which is significantly longer than traditional Class A foam solutions.
- Emulsifies Class B Hydrocarbon fuels
- Contains NO alcohols for higher flash point and compatibility with Class A/B Systems
- Can be used with fresh, brackish and sea water, plus exhibits good foamability, even in cold water
- X380N - NFPA compliant
- X380 - 3 button
- X380 - 5 button
- Combination spot/flood optics
- True surface mount
- Push button swivel for simplified, efficient operation
- IP 68 rated
BONUS BUY PROMOTIONAL OFFER AVAILABLE UNTIL JUNE 30TH!
Purchase a K53, K55, or K65 and receive you choice of a K2 Compact TIC or In-Truck Charger.
Looking for more details on how to choose the best TIC for your department? Join our next FLIR virtual information session. Email us here to sign up!FLIR offers a comprehensive lineup of thermal imaging cameras - TICs - designed specifically to help first responders quickly and confidently find their way through the darkest environments, identify targets in extreme temperature settings, and make informed decisions when seconds count.
This is about more than seeing through a smoke-filled room: by viewing the entire scene from multiple viewpoints, incident commanders can make better decisions when directing resources. And, since FLIR TICs clearly visualize heat sources, they’re an important tool for hazmat and search and rescue operations.Light, robust, and easy to use, FLIR TICs are designed to withstand the toughest firefighting conditions: whether it’s a two-meter drop, heavy water spray, or blazing-hot temperatures.
- XPP-5566RX - Red
- XPP-5566GX - Green
Bright 5,300 Lumen, Portable and Collapsible Flood LightThe Portable Scene Light series by Streamlight, features the original model with a 72” extension pole, and the Portable Scene Light EXT with an 84” extension pole. Rapidly deployed and easily stowed, they feature a narrow footprint that lets you bring this light almost anywhere from wide open places to tight, confined spaces.