- Environmentally responsible foam concentrate.
- Compatible with a wide range of proportioning and foam-making devices.
- Suitable for use with foam compatible dry powder extinguishing agents.
BONUS BUY PROMOTIONAL OFFER AVAILABLE UNTIL APRIL 30TH!
Purchase 6 Flir K1 or K2 cameras and receive a FREE additional camera. Contact us today for details!FLIR offers a comprehensive lineup of thermal imaging cameras - TICs - designed specifically to help first responders quickly and confidently find their way through the darkest environments, identify targets in extreme temperature settings, and make informed decisions when seconds count.
This is about more than seeing through a smoke-filled room: by viewing the entire scene from multiple viewpoints, incident commanders can make better decisions when directing resources. And, since FLIR TICs clearly visualize heat sources, they’re an important tool for hazmat and search and rescue operations.Light, robust, and easy to use, FLIR TICs are designed to withstand the toughest firefighting conditions: whether it’s a two-meter drop, heavy water spray, or blazing-hot temperatures.
- Environmentally responsible formulation
- U.L. Listed as a Wetting Agent, at substantially lower usage rates than most Wetting Agents
- Premix is stable for more than 30 days (using potable water), which is significantly longer than traditional Class A foam solutions.
- Emulsifies Class B Hydrocarbon fuels
- Contains NO alcohols for higher flash point and compatibility with Class A/B Systems
- Can be used with fresh, brackish and sea water, plus exhibits good foamability, even in cold water
Super Vac provides the best, most durable tools for ventilation on the market.
What is PPV?Positive Pressure Ventilation uses positive airflow to remove heat and products of combustion from a structure on a fire scene. PPV fans come in many different sizes from 16″ blades that fit in the tightest of apparatus compartments to large scale PPVs for the largest of jobs. There are also a variety of options to power a PPV – battery, electric, or gas.