Fire Armor gloves
A TRUE THREE-DIMENSIONAL STRUCTURAL FIREFIGHTING GLOVE WITH CURVED FINGER DESIGN AND INSET THUMB
- One-piece back shell made of ultra flexible 100% FR Para Aramid knit fleece
- Engineered with Nomex®/Kevlar® thermal liner on back of hand for superior thermal protection; Modacrylic on palm of hand for superior comfort and dexterity
- 100% water proof, viral/chemical penetration resistance and blood borne pathogen protection
- Five separate curved form fitting forchettes for maximum finger dexterity
- Exclusive breathable adhesive ensures liner/barrier is fully bonded. Liner will NOT pull out
- One-piece palm cowhide suede leather stays soft when wet with low water absorption
- Wristlet Style: 4″ Black Nomex® wristlet with leather pull patch and hang-up loop
- Cadet sizing available
Both Gauntlet style & Wristlet style available.Request A Quote
Premium, top of the line model, offers complete protection and lightweight comfort. The only rubber boot on the market utilizing athletic AeroSpacer® mesh lining for superior cushioning underfoot, with unmatched temperature regulation and moisture management throughout. Lightweight so your legs stay fresher.
The BT4010 is an economy pull-on boot option, engineered to provide value and quality protection combined with maximum comfort. Honeywell's first boot with an adjustable fit, as each pair of boots comes standard with a pair of shims that can be used to configure the boots into three width options. In the most extreme working conditions, these boots are designed to provide the ultimate combination of rugged and comfortable protection. Features:
- Adjustable Fit - custom fit boot width to the wearer. No need to inventory multiple widths.
- 14" Leather Pull-on – full height protection
- Best Underfoot Comfort – PU foamed insole, flexible outsole
- Stedair® Reflex Fabric Bootie System
- Durable - holds up to tough environments and hazards
- One-year Warranty
This insulated and lightweight model features Kevlar®/Nomex® lining and is equipped with a shinguard for additional ladder-rung shin protection. Roomy steel toe provides extra comfort, and steel bottom plates and shanks offer unmatched impact/compression and puncture protection.