Fire Knight gloves
A STATE-OF-THE-ART STRUCTURAL GLOVE UTILIZING TODAY’S MOST ADVANCED MATERIALS IN A MODERN DESIGN
- PBI & DuPont Kevlar Shell – Revolutionary Strength, Durability and Comfort
- Contoured 2-piece Knuckle Guard – Form fitted design delivering increased flexibility and maximum protection
- 3-Dimensional Design – Separate, curved, form fitting forchettes for TRUE finger dexterity
- GORE® CROSSTECH® Glove Insert – Unsurpassed durability provides barrier protection over time
- Palm – Abrasion and heat resistant cowhide suede leather
- Grab Bar – Designed for quick and effortless donning
Both Gauntlet style & Wristlet style available.Request A Quote
The progressive interface and features of Honeywell's EV1 helmets offers superior ease of use with a sturdy, sleek, lightweight design that customizes fit for unparalleled comfort and superior functionality. All EV1 helmets feature a low-profile design with patented internal springloaded EZ Touch face and eye protection. Standard features include leather headband and ratchet assembly.
Veridian makes no compromises in constructing comfortable, performance-based fire protective apparel. Clever design elements with superior materials and workmanship are standard with every set of gear that Veridian builds. All gear is custom-made to each firefighter's measurements to ensure the best possible comfort and fit. Available series:
Premium, top of the line model, offers complete protection and lightweight comfort. The only rubber boot on the market utilizing athletic AeroSpacer® mesh lining for superior cushioning underfoot, with unmatched temperature regulation and moisture management throughout. Lightweight so your legs stay fresher.
This insulated and lightweight model features Kevlar®/Nomex® lining and is equipped with a shinguard for additional ladder-rung shin protection. Roomy steel toe provides extra comfort, and steel bottom plates and shanks offer unmatched impact/compression and puncture protection.