Ratchet Levelers™ – Working on unlevel ground due to slope or debris? Ratchet Levelers adjust in seconds to provide an even, level setup over an uneven surface or debris. Ratchet Levelers are specifically designed to be easy to operate while wearing heavy firefighting gloves and boots.
Roof & Rafter Hooks – The Overhaul Ladder is equipped with folding roof and rafter hooks that allow firefighters to hook the ladder to a rafter or truss to help prevent the ladder from “slipping out” from underneath while firefighters work during overhaul and other operations.
High-Visibility – Each rung on the Overhaul Ladder is equipped high-viz reflective labels and Little Giant’s exclusive Safety Insight™ photo-luminescent strips to help identify rung location in low light conditions. This durable material glows for up to 16-hours when charged, is integrated into the rung, and will not rub off like tape.
Dual Position Spike Feet – Adjustable non-slip rubber feet provide stability on wet or slippery surfaces and flip down spike feet provide stability on grass, carpet and soft surfaces.
Easy Transport – The Overhaul Ladder is equipped with heavy duty casters for quick, easy transport.
Easy Carrying – The Overhaul Ladder is designed to be extremely mobile and easy to move from place to place. It is equipped with a large, solid aluminum carrying handle that is easy to grip while wearing firefighter gloves.
Heat Sensing Technology – The Defender has special heat-sensing labels that indicate when the ladder has been exposed to too damaging temperatures and should be taken out of service.
- Built-in Tip & Glide™ Wheels for easy transportation.
- Built-in Ratchet™ Levelers adapt to uneven terrain.
- Reflective labels increase ladder rung visibility in the dark.
- Heat sensor labels indicate when the ladder has been exposed to too much heat.
- Rock Lock® rung fasteners make for easy adjustments while wearing thick gloves.
- Multi-position ladder converts to A-frame, extension, 90-degree, staircase and trestle-and-plank scaffolding configurations.
- Wide-flared legs increase side-tip stability.
- Meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards.
- Type IA ladder is rated to hold 300 lbs. and in A-frame position, can hold 300 lbs. on both sides.