- 100/200 W siren and light controller with PA and noise-canceling microphone
- Built-in dual-tone capability
- Built-in Rumbler® intersection clearing capability
- Optional FS Vehicle Integration and On-Board Diagnostics Integration (OBDII)
- Programmable timer feature
- Siren tones, PA, Radio Rebroadcast and Air Horn
- Library of selectable siren tones includes SmartSiren®, Unitrol™, and Powercall siren tones
- Horn Ring Transfer and Park Kill
- Backlit LEDs on control faceplate emulate SignalMaster™ directional warning operation
- (7) programmable inputs and (12) programmable solid-state relay outputs
- Pathfinder Configuration Software allows for easy customization of siren and light controls
- (2) FS Convergence Network ports
- Dual color (Red/Blue) backlit push-buttons
- Standard voice messages are available in English and French Canadian to broadcast alerts.
- Five-year warranty
Pathfinder® Siren/Light Controller
Pathfinder® is a compact, programmable siren and light controller available with self-contained controls or remote surface mount control head.
The Pathfinder is packed with features such as dual-tone and integrated Rumbler intersection clearing capability along with optional Federal Signal Vehicle Integration/On-Board Diagnostics (OBDII) integration.
Easy to install and incorporates Convergence Network Configuration Software to provide a high-level of customizable control capability. All new programming software is available as a download from the Federal Signal website making it easy to program one vehicle – or an entire fleet – from your laptop.Request A Quote