- New Harness Materials offer greater resistance to chemical exposure and less water absorption to help minimize contamination.
- Easy-to-Remove Harness allows for cleaning and decontamination to help with exposure reduction.
- New Shoulder Harness Design improves the ease of donning and minimizes pressure points to help reduce user fatigue and improve comfort.
- Natural Articulation of the waist pad promotes a greater range of motion to the user while transferring weight to the hips for a more balanced load.
- New Buckle Design provides firm hold to prevent inadvertent loosening of shoulder and waist straps to help provide a secure fit of SCBA on the firefighter.
- Proven Regulator Design offers low breathing resistance to help reduce user burden and improve operational efficiencies.
- Redundant Safety Features afford firefighters peace of mind knowing that the SCBA will perform in the toughest environments.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material enhances the visibility of the SCBA when operating in low light conditions, improving safety and accountability on the fireground.
- Offering enhanced electronics with Bluetooth® technology, the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA supports wireless connectivity between devices for improved configurability, data transmission/retrieval, firefighter safety and fireground accountability.
- Electronic PAR (ePAR) provides wireless, bi-directional communication between the firefighter and incident command (using Monitor Pro telemetry software) to help improve fireground accountability and communications.
- System Integrity Alarm provides visual and audible alerts to notify SCBA wearer and incident command (using Monitor Pro telemetry software) of impending electronics degradation due to elevated temperature.
- High Flow Alarm provides visual and audible alerts (using Monitor telemetry software) to notify incident command of a high flow condition from a firefighter’s SCBA during a full-alarm PASS activation (i.e. heavy breathing, free flow, etc.).
- No Flow Alarm provides visual and audible alerts (using Monitor telemetry software) to notify incident command of a no flow condition from a firefighter’s SCBA during a full-alarm PASS activation.
- Integrated RFID tags provide local storage of SCBA information that can be wirelessly interrogated for asset tracking.