- calibrate fire suppression equipment
- test pump effectiveness
- test hydrant flows
- teach hydraulics
- Environmentally responsible foam concentrate.
- Compatible with a wide range of proportioning and foam-making devices.
- Suitable for use with foam compatible dry powder extinguishing agents.
Over 80 years of experience in the manufacture of the highest quality fire service ladders stands behind each DUO-SAFETY ladder.Duo-Safety ladders are available in a number of different models and sizes. Solid Beam Aluminum Ladders - These ladders incorporate Duo-Safety's exclusive tongue and groove arrangement. This construction design holds the sections firmly and rigidly, without brackets, hooks, or obstructions of any kind. Ladders have a solid outside rail. The channel rail construction provides the advantage of extra strength without cumbersome weight. Truss Aluminum Ladders - These ladders incorporate tubular construction which uses a channel and "I" beam combined to provide the ultimate in strength and safety. Construction features include: double parallel fins; double set of truss plates; ribbed, extruded rungs, electrically welded to outside of truss plates; and aluminum rivets. Folding ("Attic") Ladders - The ultimate in handy, convenient ladders. Light weight, these aluminum ladders fold into a compact bundle for storing or carrying. In the open position, special locking devices keep the ladders absolutely rigid. Equipped with Duo-Safety Ladder shoes as an extra precaution. Replacement parts available.
A TRUE THREE-DIMENSIONAL STRUCTURAL FIREFIGHTING GLOVE WITH CURVED FINGER DESIGN AND INSET THUMB
- One-piece back shell made of ultra flexible 100% FR Para Aramid knit fleece
- Engineered with Nomex®/Kevlar® thermal liner on back of hand for superior thermal protection; Modacrylic on palm of hand for superior comfort and dexterity
- 100% water proof, viral/chemical penetration resistance and blood borne pathogen protection
- Five separate curved form fitting forchettes for maximum finger dexterity
- Exclusive breathable adhesive ensures liner/barrier is fully bonded. Liner will NOT pull out
- One-piece palm cowhide suede leather stays soft when wet with low water absorption
- Wristlet Style: 4″ Black Nomex® wristlet with leather pull patch and hang-up loop
- Cadet sizing available
A STATE-OF-THE-ART STRUCTURAL GLOVE UTILIZING TODAY’S MOST ADVANCED MATERIALS IN A MODERN DESIGN
- PBI & DuPont Kevlar Shell - Revolutionary Strength, Durability and Comfort
- Contoured 2-piece Knuckle Guard - Form fitted design delivering increased flexibility and maximum protection
- 3-Dimensional Design - Separate, curved, form fitting forchettes for TRUE finger dexterity
- GORE® CROSSTECH® Glove Insert - Unsurpassed durability provides barrier protection over time
- Palm - Abrasion and heat resistant cowhide suede leather
- Grab Bar - Designed for quick and effortless donning
FLIR BONUS BUY - Purchase a K53, K55, or K65, and receive your choice of a K2 Compact TIC or In-Truck Charger - Limited time offer, ends December 2020.FLIR offers a comprehensive lineup of thermal imaging cameras - TICs - designed specifically to help first responders quickly and confidently find their way through the darkest environments, identify targets in extreme temperature settings, and make informed decisions when seconds count.
This is about more than seeing through a smoke-filled room: by viewing the entire scene from multiple viewpoints, incident commanders can make better decisions when directing resources. And, since FLIR TICs clearly visualize heat sources, they’re an important tool for hazmat and search and rescue operations.Light, robust, and easy to use, FLIR TICs are designed to withstand the toughest firefighting conditions: whether it’s a two-meter drop, heavy water spray, or blazing-hot temperatures.
- Classic Husky Tanks
- Leading Edge Tanks - can be transformed into a narrower tank for more set-up options
- Skinny Tanks - narrow folding frame drop tank