- XPP-5566RX - Red
- XPP-5566GX - Green
Over 80 years of experience in the manufacture of the highest quality fire service ladders stands behind each DUO-SAFETY ladder.Duo-Safety ladders are available in a number of different models and sizes. Solid Beam Aluminum Ladders - These ladders incorporate Duo-Safety's exclusive tongue and groove arrangement. This construction design holds the sections firmly and rigidly, without brackets, hooks, or obstructions of any kind. Ladders have a solid outside rail. The channel rail construction provides the advantage of extra strength without cumbersome weight. Truss Aluminum Ladders - These ladders incorporate tubular construction which uses a channel and "I" beam combined to provide the ultimate in strength and safety. Construction features include: double parallel fins; double set of truss plates; ribbed, extruded rungs, electrically welded to outside of truss plates; and aluminum rivets. Folding ("Attic") Ladders - The ultimate in handy, convenient ladders. Light weight, these aluminum ladders fold into a compact bundle for storing or carrying. In the open position, special locking devices keep the ladders absolutely rigid. Equipped with Duo-Safety Ladder shoes as an extra precaution. Replacement parts available.
- Adjustable Fit - custom fit boot width to the wearer. No need to inventory multiple widths.
- 14" Leather Pull-on – full height protection
- Best Underfoot Comfort – PU foamed insole, flexible outsole
- Stedair® Reflex Fabric Bootie System
- Durable - holds up to tough environments and hazards
- One-year Warranty
- Environmentally responsible formulation
- U.L. Listed as a Wetting Agent, at substantially lower usage rates than most Wetting Agents
- Premix is stable for more than 30 days (using potable water), which is significantly longer than traditional Class A foam solutions.
- Emulsifies Class B Hydrocarbon fuels
- Contains NO alcohols for higher flash point and compatibility with Class A/B Systems
- Can be used with fresh, brackish and sea water, plus exhibits good foamability, even in cold water
A STATE-OF-THE-ART STRUCTURAL GLOVE UTILIZING TODAY’S MOST ADVANCED MATERIALS IN A MODERN DESIGN
- PBI & DuPont Kevlar Shell - Revolutionary Strength, Durability and Comfort
- Contoured 2-piece Knuckle Guard - Form fitted design delivering increased flexibility and maximum protection
- 3-Dimensional Design - Separate, curved, form fitting forchettes for TRUE finger dexterity
- GORE® CROSSTECH® Glove Insert - Unsurpassed durability provides barrier protection over time
- Palm - Abrasion and heat resistant cowhide suede leather
- Grab Bar - Designed for quick and effortless donning
- Environmentally responsible foam concentrate.
- Compatible with a wide range of proportioning and foam-making devices.
- Suitable for use with foam compatible dry powder extinguishing agents.
OverhaulThe Little Giant Overhaul™ ladder system was designed by firefighters for firefighters. The Overhaul ladder extends to 17 feet but is small enough to carry into an elevator, up a flight of stairs, or around tight corners. The ladder is just 4 foot 7 inches tall when retracted.The Overhaul has been engineered to combat all the unique challenges that firefighters have to face every day.
DefenderThe Little Giant Defender™ was specifically engineered for firefighters who need speed and strength in a rapid-response portable ladder system. The Defender is designed to fit existing storage spaces in most fire engines and is constructed of a special alloy that makes it lighter than any comparable industrial-rated ladder. The Defender also includes several innovative new features such as the Quad-Lock™ hinge and the Rock Locks™ for quick, easy adjustment with heavy firefighter gloves. The Defender can be used in dozens of unique configurations as an A-frame, extension, staircase and 90-degree ladder, and as a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system. The Defender’s wide-flared legs and aerospace-grade aluminum construction provide an unmatched feeling of safety and stability.
- X380N - NFPA compliant
- X380 - 3 button
- X380 - 5 button
Bright 5,300 Lumen, Portable and Collapsible Flood LightThe Portable Scene Light series by Streamlight, features the original model with a 72” extension pole, and the Portable Scene Light EXT with an 84” extension pole. Rapidly deployed and easily stowed, they feature a narrow footprint that lets you bring this light almost anywhere from wide open places to tight, confined spaces.
- Premium Cargo Slides
- LED Lighting
- Air Cylinder Management
- Equipment Securement - Straps, Quick release and Velcro
- Classic Husky Tanks
- Leading Edge Tanks - can be transformed into a narrower tank for more set-up options
- Skinny Tanks - narrow folding frame drop tank
- calibrate fire suppression equipment
- test pump effectiveness
- test hydrant flows
- teach hydraulics
FLIR BONUS BUY - Purchase a K53, K55, or K65, and receive your choice of a K2 Compact TIC or In-Truck Charger - Limited time offer, ends December 2020.
Looking for more details on how to choose the best TIC for your department? Join our next FLIR virtual information session. Email us here to sign up!FLIR offers a comprehensive lineup of thermal imaging cameras - TICs - designed specifically to help first responders quickly and confidently find their way through the darkest environments, identify targets in extreme temperature settings, and make informed decisions when seconds count.
This is about more than seeing through a smoke-filled room: by viewing the entire scene from multiple viewpoints, incident commanders can make better decisions when directing resources. And, since FLIR TICs clearly visualize heat sources, they’re an important tool for hazmat and search and rescue operations.Light, robust, and easy to use, FLIR TICs are designed to withstand the toughest firefighting conditions: whether it’s a two-meter drop, heavy water spray, or blazing-hot temperatures.
- XPR-5568GX - Green
- XPR-5568RX - Red
A TRUE THREE-DIMENSIONAL STRUCTURAL FIREFIGHTING GLOVE WITH CURVED FINGER DESIGN AND INSET THUMB
- One-piece back shell made of ultra flexible 100% FR Para Aramid knit fleece
- Engineered with Nomex®/Kevlar® thermal liner on back of hand for superior thermal protection; Modacrylic on palm of hand for superior comfort and dexterity
- 100% water proof, viral/chemical penetration resistance and blood borne pathogen protection
- Five separate curved form fitting forchettes for maximum finger dexterity
- Exclusive breathable adhesive ensures liner/barrier is fully bonded. Liner will NOT pull out
- One-piece palm cowhide suede leather stays soft when wet with low water absorption
- Wristlet Style: 4″ Black Nomex® wristlet with leather pull patch and hang-up loop
- Cadet sizing available
- Combination spot/flood optics
- True surface mount
- Push button swivel for simplified, efficient operation
- IP 68 rated
Super Vac provides the best, most durable tools for ventilation on the market.
What is PPV?Positive Pressure Ventilation uses positive airflow to remove heat and products of combustion from a structure on a fire scene. PPV fans come in many different sizes from 16″ blades that fit in the tightest of apparatus compartments to large scale PPVs for the largest of jobs. There are also a variety of options to power a PPV – battery, electric, or gas.
- Extrication Tool Holders
- Helmet Storage
- Nozzle Mounts
- Portable Generator Mounts
- Portable Light Mounts
- Strut Brackets
Tool Storage, Adjustable Mounts, Friction Locking Brackets, Universal Hangers, Mounting Kits & More…Performance Advantage Company has been a leader in the development of high quality tool mounting systems for the fire and emergency services industry for over 20 years. PAC products can be found on fire apparatus all over the world, specified into new apparatus and also retrofitted into existing apparatus to securely mount the lifesaving equipment that the firefighters use on a daily basis. Many PAC products are also NFPA 1901 certified and can store tools effectively almost anywhere including the crew compartment of an apparatus.
- Positive Locking Brackets & Friction Locking Brackets
- Hangers, Hooks, & Pocket Brackets
- Tool Specific Brackets
- Heavy Rescue Tool Mounting Products
- SCBA Bottle Storage
- Cylinder/Container Brackets
- Customized Tool Boards - Wall mounted, Slide Out, Swing Out