With its lightweight design, and maximum dexterity combined with cut, puncture, and impact protection, the EXT Rescue® 4012 glove is capable of handling any call to action.
- SuperFabric®* brand material palm provides ANSI/ISEA cut level A8 resistance for some of the highest cut protection available in the industry (interior layer)
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection system utilizes an advanced design to dissipate forceful blows over a large area; providing workers with ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 1 impact protection
- Durable TP-X® palm with reinforced stitching patter provides the ultimate dexterity and grip in wet/dry applications
- Reinforced index finger and thumb crotch for increased longevity
- Elastic Velcro® wrist closure provides a secure fit and maximum comfort
- Hi-vis colour scheme for increased visual awareness in the field